Honesty and trust is a huge aspect of being a SAC member. Please oblige out of respect for everyone, including the downstairs neighbours.
- All SAC users must sign in upon entry, have signed the Waiver of Liability and have been through orientation prior to being allowed to train at our facility
- Use control when lowering weights. Dropping weights risks our lease and annoys the neighbors
- Clean and return equipment where it belongs
- Keep weight plates organized: Tens go with the tens, 25’s with the 25’s etc.
- Be respectful of others and share the space. No swearing or inappropriate behavior
- The last person to exit SAC must turn off all the lights, fans, space heaters, close the windows and securely close the door
- Clean gym shoes. No bare feet. T-shirts on.
- No chalk in main studio
- Keep showers to five minutes max. No shaving in the sink
- Keep music at a reasonable volume for everyone
- Coaching is only allowed by personal trainers with whom we have agreed under certain conditions. Giving advice is ok within reason as determined by SAC. If a trainer is found training clients without prior arrangements with SAC, they will be asked to stop or pay for the rental fee. If found again the membership may be terminated without refund.
Fob access is a privilege granted by Squamish Athletic Club. Failure to respect the rules can result in termination of your membership.
- Fob access hours are between 4:00 am to 11:00 pm. Must exit by midnight
- Drop ins and punch cards are only allowed during staffed hours
- Fobs access is only for Term and PAP members who are paid up to date. If your banking information lapses, you will be notified and will have one week to update your information before your fob will be deactivated
- Fob users must abide by SAC gym rules while using the facility. Ie: log in, do not drop weights, put your equipment away, turn lights, fans, and space heaters off when leaving, do not let others in, etc
- Letting people in during fob hours will result in a $50 fine and risks your membership
- Fob door must be closed at all times unless during staffed hours
- All fob members must be 18 years of age or older and must provide ID to verify
- $10 to replace a lost fob, $10 rebate when fob returned. Squamish Athletic Club retains the right to disarm Fob access and/or ask for its return without refund or acknowledgment.